Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, NYIF Wey President Muhammadu Buhari has no contract, scholarship, empowerment program or other di palliative care that we have done in the past.
This is different from giving young people the opportunity to become self-founders, entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers.
Di NYIF na to invest in the innovative ideas, skills, talents and businesses of Nigerian youth to turn them into entrepreneurs,
You think you know about NYIF before you apply
- Well a minimum of N25 billion a year for the next 3 years, we’re going to make N75 billion, well in which we are going to use the Ring Di Fence from di NYIF. For the remainder of 2020, N12.5 billion will be used to start funding.
- The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) supports pipo wey dey’s investment needs between 18 and 35 years of age. Well, we only go for the purposes of Youth Investment for the contri.
- NYIF joins a number of youth-focused programs launched by President Buhari to tackle youth unemployment for di kontri, to drive innovation, encourage entrepreneurship and support young SMEs.
- NYIF go provides a single window of the Youth Investment Fund, which means that they create a common bucket for all Nigerian youth to access government support.
- Di fund na aims to reach 500,000 young people every year between 2020 and 2023.
- The approval of the fund goes from 250,000 N to 50,000,000 N.
- Accordingly, you distribute the funds to group applications, individual applications and working capital loans receive a single-digit annual interest rate of 5%. and term loans receive a 3 year single digit interest rate of 5%.
- The financing is a single-digit loan with a moratorium for one year and you pay back within a certain period of time.
- Di Moni does this through various channels, such as microcredit organizations in all countries of the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as BOI, fintech organizations and venture capital organizations that are registered with CBN.
- NYIF uses payout limits that we cannot prove they are fit but with special conditions related to youth. The go also provides residual advice options for applicants and beneficiaries.
- NYIF invests in companies that generate more value than just money. Datkain business must be viable and fit, meeting all of the criteria to ensure that the funds continue to expand and serve like a manufacturing factory for businesses.
- Young people who want to benefit from this fund must have a financially viable business idea, have a registered company, be Nigerian citizens, and present recognized IDs and guarantors.
- Make sure you don’t build around the fund to make sure you don’t need a Sabi Pesin or compound before getting access to funds.
- NYIF Get a template we use to engage and accommodate teenagers.